Chief Executive Officer of Cayley Aerospace Inc.
Cayley Aerospace Inc is led by Chief Executive Officer Eur Ing Bishnujee Singh
Bishnujee Singh has been Recipient of First Ever British Royal Aeronautical Society Cayley Award 2003.
A Solid Aerospace Engineering background.
Extensive, practical, field-orientated environmental engineering experience.
Excellent computer application skills; and the ability to develop inventive, functional and cost effective technical solutions.
Eur Ing. Bishnujee Singh has a Master’s degree in Advanced Engineering from Sheffield Hallam University,England, and formal post-graduate training at Boeing using Aircraft Design Engineering tool and Aerospace Stress Analysis tools in all major programs of Boeing and Airbus on there programs in past. He has completed many specialty in-service courses in Lean manufacturing,Project & Quality Management, Finance, Marketing, Aerospace Design & Analysis, testing & Certification, Pre shipment Inspection, chartered engineer certification, CAD/CAM, Leadership management.
His comprehensive experience in Aerospace engineering comprises all important
- A . Elements of engineering activities; and
- B. Fields of environment protection
Well balanced in the following
- 1. Industrial,
- 2. Design and research,
- 3. Statutory and
- 4. Consulting
Experience in air, water and noise pollution assessment and engineering control, viz.
Nineteen years industrial experience in Aerospace Engineering Design, Stress, Testing, Certification, Project Management & authorized personal to issue Chartered Engineer Certificate for Clearance from DGFT, Govt of India for export trade in India.
Design & Research Experience in Aircraft Commercial Jet program like Boeing IRC Interior Responsibility center, Everett (Washington),USA and have been involved with all major Boeing & Airbus programs like 777-200 LR,777-300 ER,747-400,747-8,737-300/-400/-500/-700/-900,787 Program on Landing Geat actuation system,787 Mid Body Integration and fuselage group. Involved with A330 Interiors conversion program.
19 year regulatory FAA ,JAR,CAR experience at various Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier Global express programs.
Distinction of being Chartered Engineer in both Mechanical Engineering & Aeronautical Engineer disciplines with Engineering Council UK
Fellow FIEAust and Chartered Professional Engineer CPEng of Engineers Australia,also registered on National Professional Engineers Register in Aerospace and Mechanical discipline.
Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland in Mechanical & Aerospace discipline with Board of Professsional Engineers,Queensland,Australia
- Fellow of Institute of Leadership & Management FInstLM
- Fellow of Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK) FIMechE CEng (Mechanical Engineering)
- Chartered Engineer with Engineering Council-UK in association with Royal Aeronautical Society (London) in Aerospace Engineering
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer with Engineering Council-UK in association with Institution of Mechanical Engineers IMechE in Mechanical Engineering
- Int PE (Australia) and Int PE (UK) in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering First Ever Recipient of Royal Aeronautical Society Cayley Award on 10 Nov 2003 was awarded on 100 years of Aviation and was chosen by British Aerospace System,Smith Aerospace,Cobham Plc,BAA,Rolls Royce,Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- First Ever Aerospace Engineer to be Awarded with Chartered Scientist with Science Council-UK and also has been recipient of CSci through IMA,UK besides RAeS,UK
- First Ever Aerospace Engineer to be Awarded by Chartered Mathematician by Institute of Mathematics & its Application, UK
- Associate Fellow with Canadian Aeronautics & Space Institute AFCASI (Canada) European Professional
- Engineer with FEANI, Brussels
- Approved Valuer –Aeronautical & Various category Airplanes (IOV) FIV
- Chartered Physicist CPhys with Institute of Physics (IOP) UK
- APEC Engineer on APEC Register in Aeronautical discipline
- Fellow of Chartered Management Institute FCMI (UK)
- Fellow of Society of Operation Engineers FSOE (UK)
- Fellow of Institute of Plant Engineers FIPlantE (UK)